Wyse E-Recycling and Take-back Program
Procedures for Closed Electronic Devices
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to recycle your unwanted Wyse–branded product for free within the United States. These instructions will take you thru the steps required to process Wyse branded electronics for recycling free of charge. Wyse will pay for the shipping and e-recycling services.
By following the instructions below you will create a prepaid (by Wyse) Fedex waybill to be used only for this recycling service and your package will be delivered to an in-state approved e-recycling center for destruction.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions. By ordering this service, you are indicating that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Wyse Recycling Service provides a way for consumers to recycle Wyse brand thin clients, monitors and peripherals (collectively, "Computer Hardware" or "Closed Electronic Devices").
- You must pack and ship the products in accordance with Wyse’s instructions.
- You must make the packaged products ship-able by FedEx.
- You will ensure that the material shipped is only Computer Hardware and no other products or materials.
- NOTICE REGARDING CUSTOMER DATA: You are responsible for all confidential data that may be stored on the products before you ship the products for recycling.
- NO CONTAMINATED PRODUCTS: This service is not intended for products that are or have become contaminated or suspected of being contaminated with chemicals, biological agents or other substances that are not integral to the original new equipment or otherwise associated with normal office environments. Products that may be contaminated must be decontaminated prior to shipping and recycling. Wyse does not offer decontamination services.
WYSE WARRANTS THAT IT WILL PERFORM THE SERVICE WITH COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE CARE. WYSE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, SO THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
WYSE DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN. WYSE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT WYSE IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PURCHASE OF SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- Wyse does not represent that you are eligible for a charitable tax deduction as a result of using this service.
- The services detailed in this contract are only valid in the United States.
- Neither party will be liable for its failure to fulfill any obligation under this contract due to causes beyond its reasonable control.
- This contract is non-transferable and valid for one customer only.
How to package and ship Wyse Branded Product for Recycling in the U.S.
Table of Contents Packaging and shipping instructions for recycling a Wyse Product in the continental United States is as follows:
- Pack the product in a sturdy, new corrugate box.
- The product needs to be packed securely and taped.
- The maximum allowable weight for each U.S. domestic shipment is 150 pounds.
- The maximum allowable dimensions for each domestic shipment is one pallet measured as follows:
40 inches in length, 48 inches in width and 58 inches in height
- A prepaid shipping waybill from FedEx is provided by Wyse.
Click here to create and print waybill. If, you have any question or issues please call 800-GET-WYSE and choose option 7
- Once printed, affix the waybill to the box.
Make sure not to cover any shipping information or barcodes.
- Schedule a pick-up with FedEx by calling 1-800-GO-FEDEX (1-800-463-3339).
At the prompt, say "Schedule a pick up." Let FedEx know you want to schedule a pick-up through the Wyse Recycling Program. If you feel confident about the safety of the box, you may leave the box outside your front door on the day you have scheduled for pick-up.
Small packages can also be dropped-off at local Fedex stations. A list of locations closest to your address is made available when you create the waybill.