Solutions for technologies
Featured Case Study
The following Dell Wyse solutions interoperate and are validated with Cisco VXI: Cloud Clients for Use with Cisco Unified Computing
- Thin clients – Performance with flexible functionality
- Zero clients – Optimized for the lowest TCO with dedicated functionality
- Cloud PCs – The PC, only better - with centralized OS, applications, and content powered by your Cisco Unified Computing environment
Dell Wyse management software
- Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
Remote, thin client management for Dell Wyse and supported Cisco client devices.
- Dell Wyse Streaming Manager (WSM)
Cloud PC provisioning software the allows your Cisco Unified Computing environment to power cloud PCs.
Dell Wyse virtualization software
- Dell Wyse TCX
User Experience Optimization for cloud client computing platforms.
- Dell Wyse Virtual Desktop Accelerator (VDA)
User Experience Acceleration for more responsive VDI environments over long-distance networks.
- Dell Wyse PC Extender (PCE)
Repurposed PC software to turn your PC into a VDI thin client in seconds.
- Dell Wyse PocketCloud™ puts your virtual environment in your handheld devices.
- The Dell Wyse Zero™ engine is firmware technology that powers a new generation of cloud-connected smart devices.
From our customers
“By combining our expertise in data center, networking, and collaboration with the latest thin and zero client hardware and software technologies, Cisco can now offer a differentiated end-to-end virtualization solution for businesses. Cisco and (Dell) Wyse together can present our customers and partners with unparalleled solutions for this dynamic market.”
—Barry O'Sullivan, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Collaboration and Communication Group, Cisco